As a Registered Investment Advisor Representative and a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Scott believes in a comprehensive approach to wealth management. Scott provides investment advice and long-term financial planning for his clients and assists clients with their day to day financial needs.
Prior to joining ML&R Wealth Management in 2012, Scott was a web developer and researcher for the Texas Legislative Reference Library in the State Capitol. While working there Scott completed the University of Texas Certified Financial Planning program and earned his Series 65 License.
- Wealth Management
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Science in Sociology
- University of Texas at Austin - Master in Library and Information Science
- University of Texas at Austin - Certified Financial Planning Certificate Program
- Austin Soccer Foundation, Board Member & Treasurer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Austin Town Lake Animal Center, Volunteer
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™