Travis began his career as a Cybersecurity Consultant at Plante Moran. He performed security assessments across multiple frameworks including SOC, PCI DSS, HiTrust, GDPR, FFIEC, and SOX, as well as providing security consulting for clients in less regulated industries. Travis moved to Nashville, TN in 2020 to join a software development company with an electronic health record platform for users in the behavioral health industry called Qualifacts. There, he helped to onboard the organization’s first Governance, Risk and Compliance tool, create risk management and third-party management processes, and navigate security audits and remediation projects that resulted from those assessments. Travis engages with clients in many IT security services to help them achieve compliance with SOC, PCI DSS, HiTrust, and other information security frameworks.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Business Services
- Michigan State University - Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Oakland University - Master of Science in Accounting
- Crosspoint Church, volunteer
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association