Tara graduated from Texas Tech University with a Master of Science in Accounting. While in college, she served as both the Social Chair and Vice President-Membership of Kappa Delta Sorority. Tara began her accounting career in the Dallas office of BDO (2013-2015), where she served a variety of clients in various industries, including health care, manufacturing, not-for-profit, and employee benefit plans. She went on to work in the healthcare industry as the Senior Accountant at Cantex Continuing Care Network until June 2017 when she moved to Austin, TX.
Tara joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2017 and enjoys working for the largest local accounting firm in Austin, Texas that values its clients, people and community. Tara’s favorite part of being an auditor is the day-to-day challenges she faces which promote constant personal and professional growth.
- Texas Tech University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Texas Tech University - Master of Science in Accounting
- Junior League of Austin, Member
- Kappa Delta Sorority, Alumnae Member
- Junior League of Dallas, Member
- Community Partners of Dallas, Volunteer
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants