Stuart Vick Smith is a wealth advisor who provides a holistic wealth management approach to help her clients realize their goals. One of her areas of focus is working with women and helping them achieve long-term financial freedom. She recently authored a book on this topic titled, Finding Your Financial Path: A Guide for Women through Life’s Twists and Turns.
She has been recognized in her industry as an expert in Women and Wealth and regularly appeared on KVUE news discussing personal finance topics. She also speaks on the following topics: Financial Freedom for Women, Kids and Money, Assisting Aging Parents, Retirement Planning and Investment Management.
Stuart originally joined ML&R to manage the tax planning and compliance needs of our high net-worth individual clients and their families. Prior to joining Maxwell Locke & Ritter, Stuart gained experience working with Price Waterhouse LLP in Atlanta and Charlotte. She moved back to Austin in 1998 where she spent five years in Dell’s corporate tax department.
- Wealth Management
- Women in Transition
- Financial & Tax Planning
- Investment Management
- Estate Planning
- Education Planning
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- The University of Virginia - Master of Science in Accounting/Taxation
- Ann Richards School Foundation, Investment Committee, Past Board Member and Past Chair
- Westwood Country Club, 401(k) Committee, Past Board Member, Past Treasurer and Secretary
- Team Fox-Pancakes for Parkinson's
- Austin Children’s Shelter, Board Member
- McBee Fellowship, Austin Area Research Organization
- American Heart Association, Go Red for Women, Circle of Red
- Impact Austin
- Austin Children’s Museum
- Capital Area Food Bank
- Girl Scouts Lonestar Council
- Tax Executives Institute
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, AICPA Personal Financial Specialist