Sarah started her accounting career at BDO in Houston after she graduated from Texas State University in May of 2015. While at BDO, Sarah developed a foundation in partnership, individual, estate, trust, and gift tax compliance.
Sarah joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in February 2016. Since joining ML&R, Sarah has broadened her tax experience working with high net worth families, helping them plan for their future.
- Estate Planning
- High Net Worth Individuals
- St. Mary's University-San Antonio - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Texas State University - Master of Accounting
- Center for Child Protection, Volunteer
- Blue Lapis Light, Board Member and Treasurer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants