Sarah joined ML&R Wealth Management LLC in May 2008, where she assists with the client’s long-term planning and day to day needs associated with the wealth management process. She is an Investment Advisor Representative and also contributes to keeping the wealth management department in compliance with SEC regulations.
Sarah began her business career with Plan Data Inc. in Austin, administering qualified plans including 401(k) plans and profit sharing plans. In her eleven years working with qualified retirement plans, Sarah worked in Austin and Dallas, and primarily worked on the operational aspects of defined contribution plans.
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- University of North Texas - Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Denton Breakfast Kiwanis Club, Committee Member
- University of North Texas Circle K International, Kiwanis Advisor
- First Refuge Ministries, Volunteer
- Texas-Oklahoma Circle K International, Regional Advisor
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries: Certified Pension Consultant, Qualified Pension Administrator, Qualified 401(k) Administrator
- Capital of Texas Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association