Sara joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2006 and focuses on middle-market clients who produce and sell products across various industries. She has assisted many food and beverage and manufacturing clients through significant liquidity events throughout her career at ML&R.
In 2015, she began leading the IT Security & Compliance practice to provide SOC examinations, IT security consulting, and internal controls and compliance assessment services. Sara began her career in the Houston office of PwC in 2000 where she served as an audit manager for publicly-held companies operating in various industries, primarily chemicals, and the US divisions of companies based in Spain and Mexico.
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Real Estate & Construction
- Wholesale & Retail
- Trinity University - Bachelors of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Trinity University - Master of Science in Accounting
- Women President’s Organization, Member
- Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services, Board Member
- I Live Here, I Give Here See Jane Give!, Co-Chair
- CleanTX, Advisory Board Member, Board Member
- Sustainable Food Center, President of the Board of Directors, President-Elect, and Treasurer
- CPAmerica, Inc., Accounting & Auditing Executive Committee Chair
- Austin Regional Manufacturers Association, Programs Committee Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants