Sapna started her accounting career at Deloitte after graduating from the University of Texas at Austin in 2005. She then joined the The Hanke Group, P.C. in their Real Estate and Construction group where she further developed her foundation in flow-through entity taxation and the real estate industry. Upon relocating to San Diego, Sapna served with Moss Adams, LLP for five years as a tax manager where she worked on closely-held companies, primarily in the real estate, professional services and broadcasting industries with a multistate presence. She specialized in tax planning and worked closely with clients on non-recurring transactions in addition to their tax compliance.
In August 2013, after moving back to her hometown of Austin, Sapna joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter. She is excited to be working for a firm that truly values its clients, people and community.
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Texas Exes, Member
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Commercial Real Estate Women, Austin Chapter