Miso began her accounting career with PwC in their Austin office in 2011 after graduating from the University of Texas at Austin. She served public and privately-held companies in technology (software), semiconductor and healthcare industries. Prior to that, she worked in the semiconductor industry as a customer support and sales manager for 2 years.
Miso joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2019 and is excited to work for a firm that values its people, as well as its clients and to broaden her horizons and experience with different industries.
- Technology (Software)
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Arts in Government
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master in Professional Accounting
- Community Tax Center
- Town Lake Animal Center
- Austin-Gwangmyeong Sister City Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants