Lee has more than 10 years of experience in public accounting. He has been performing and leading complex financial statement audits in a wide range of sectors including governmental, manufacturing, technology, construction, employee benefit plans and utilities. Lee is skilled in resolving complicated issues and enjoys creating working relationships with his clients, which are built on trust and reliability.
- Employee Benefit Plans
- The University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting & Corporate Finance
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Homeowners Association, Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants