Kira joined ML&R Wealth Management in February 2020, bringing with her over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. She has a passion for developing client relationships by delivering world-class service and assisting with the client’s long-term planning and day-to-day needs associated with the wealth management process.
Prior to ML&R Wealth Management, Kira’s background in investments included equity research at Thomas Weisel Partners and Capital Group, investor relations at Dell, institutional client services at Dimensional Fund Advisors, and relationship management at other local advisory firms.
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Institutions & Nonprofits
- Rice University - Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Business Administration
- Rice Alliance – Austin Chapter, Steering Committee Member
- Heart of Texas Lab Rescue, Volunteer
- Foundation Communities, Volunteer Tax Preparer