Kelly started her accounting career at KPMG (2012 – 2013) and RSM (2013 – 2017) in Dallas after she graduated from the University of North Texas in 2011. Kelly developed a foundation in Federal & State tax compliance and accounting for income taxes. She served a variety of clients in various industries, including food & beverage, banking, telecommunications, oil & gas and manufacturing.
In June 2017, Kelly joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter for its core mission that values its clients, its people, and the Austin community. She continues to provide tax compliance and consulting services to her clients and enjoys being part of a team that broadens her experience in taxation and community involvement.
- Consumer Products
- The University of North Texas - Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- The University of North Texas - Master of Science in Taxation
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Susan G. Komen, Volunteer
- Keep Denton Beautiful, Volunteer
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants