Katy began her accounting career with EY in their Dallas office in 2014 after graduating from University of Texas at Austin. During her time at EY, Katy primarily provided tax compliance and tax consulting services for private equity, real estate, and renewable energy clients operating as partnerships or real estate investment trusts. After three years with EY, Katy decided to join a renewable energy company to run their tax department supporting them with tax accounting, compliance, modeling, and tax equity management.
In July 2021, Katy moved back to Austin and joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter shortly after. She is looking forward to broadening her tax experience with a firm that values its people, clients and the Austin community.
- Business Services
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Real Estate & Construction
- Renewable Energy
- University of Oregon - Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants