Kathryn began her accounting career in 2011 with The Tax Trailer in Austin, where she provided bookkeeping services for clients in multiple industries including retail, financial services, and restaurants. She also gained experience preparing tax returns for individuals, S-Corporations and Partnerships during her time there. In 2016, Kathryn moved to Denver where she became an audit associate and later a senior audit associate at Richey May & Co., conducting audits primarily in the areas of mortgage banking companies and employee benefit plans.
Kathryn moved back to Austin and joined the audit team at Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2018. She is excited to work for a company committed to its employees and community involvement.
- Real Estate & Construction
- Employee Benefit Plans
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Arts in Government and Anthropology
- Wonders & Worries, Volunteer
- Partners in Parenting, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants