Josh joined ML&R Wealth Management in 2022. He manages portfolios, implements trading processes, and helps advisors with investment-related content through the investment policy committee and client meetings.
Previously, Josh managed tax-sensitive separate accounts for ultra-high net worth families and multi-billion-dollar mutual funds at an institutional money manager. He managed portfolios at several private wealth management firms, and prior to joining ML&R Wealth Management Josh founded an investment consulting firm helping other investment advisors with their investment lineups, investment strategies, portfolio design, and client communications.
- Quantitative Investing
- Portfolio Strategy & Management
- Fund/ETF Selection & Model Design
- Client Communications and Messaging
- RIA Founder
- Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor - Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Soccer coach
- Volunteer at Steiner Ranch Elementary School
- Finance committee for Community in Schools of Central Texas
- Certified Financial Planner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants