Joe started his accounting career at Arnold Oil Company of Austin, LP after he graduated from St. Mary’s University in 2017. In 2018, Joe went to work for Hopdoddy Burger Bar, Inc. as a senior accountant. At Hopdoddy, Joe developed proper financial statement presentation and efficient monthly close processes.
In 2019, Joe accepted a tax-internship with Maxwell, Locke & Ritter. In July 2020, Joe joined the firm full-time for its core values of supporting its clients, people, and community to the best of its ability. Since joining Maxwell, Lock & Ritter, Joe has gained experience in partnership and individual tax compliance.
Joe’s time outside work is spent with his fiancé and soon to be first child; and studying for the Uniform CPA Examination.
- Wholesale & Retail
- St. Mary’s University at San Antonio – Bachelor of Business Administration
- St. Edward’s University at Austin – Master in Business Administration
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- First Tee of Greater Austin
- Habitat for Humanity – Austin
- Community in Schools – San Antonio
- VITA San Antonio
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis
- National Veterans Golden Age Games – St. Louis