Jill came to Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2011 after a 10-year, fast paced career in the Film & Entertainment Industry, where she provided management of business, special events, and film festivals. She is enjoying the work-life balance with Maxwell Locke & Ritter as she provides a wide array of support to the company as Lead Audit Administrator and Volunteer Liaison for several non-profit companies.
Jill is a member of the Film Team, which serves Austin’s film and entertainment industry. She is an active member of this emerging community, including participation in certification of the audience film awards for SXSW and assistance with Texas Film Commission Incentive Audits.
- Audit Support
- Records Management
- Texas Film Commission Incentive Audits
- Austin Community College
- Meals on Wheels, Company Liaison/Coordinator & Volunteer
- Out Youth, Volunteer
- Take My Hand Texas Campaign, Ambassador & Volunteer
- SafePlace, Company Liaison & Ambassador
- Capital Area Food Bank, Volunteer
- Austin Resource Center for the Homeless, Volunteer
- Any Baby Can, Ambassador & Volunteer
- Austin Independent School District, Volunteer
- Girl Scouts of Central Texas, Volunteer & Chaperone
- Notary Public, State of Texas