Frank began his career with PwC in Austin as a senior in the assurance practice. As a senior, he gained valuable experience serving public and privately-held companies operating in various industries, focusing mainly on technology. Subsequently, he joined as a manager in the internal audit department at Luminex, a public biotech company in Austin, where he assisted with risk assessment, SOX compliance, and governance.
Frank joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2017 and enjoys serving the unique and eclectic clients of Austin, his hometown. He provides value added auditing and due diligence services to small and mid-size businesses across different industries. Frank strives to combine excellent client service with trusted business advice for each of his clients.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Central Texas SPCA, Treasurer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- American Institute of Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants