Frank began his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Austin as a senior in the assurance practice. While there, he gained valuable experience serving public and privately-held companies operating in various industries, focusing mainly on technology and manufacturing. Subsequently, he joined as a manager in the internal audit department at Luminex, a public biotech company in Austin, where he assisted with risk assessment, SOX compliance, and governance.
Frank joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2017 and enjoys serving the unique and eclectic clients of Austin, the city he grew up in. He provides value added auditing and due diligence services to small and mid-size businesses across different industries. Frank strives to combine excellent client service with trusted business advice in the best way possible for each of his clientele.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Central Texas SPCA, Board Member
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Mobile Loaves & Fishes
- Junior Achievement
- Habitat for Humanity
- American Institute of Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants