After completing her Master of Accountancy, Erin began her public accounting career in the San Antonio, TX office of BDO, where she provided audit and assurance services to clients in various industries, including manufacturing, retail, government contracting, and nonprofit.
Erin joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2015 and enjoys working for a firm with such an amazing culture and outstanding client service. She looks forward to developing a diverse client base with a primary focus on technology and middle-market businesses in the Austin area.
- University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Texas State University - Master of Accountancy
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- The Door Domestic Violence Shelter, Jesse Jones Park
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants