Diedre started her career at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Houston after graduating from Texas A&M in 2013. She moved to their Austin office in 2015 where she served a variety of private equity clients. Diedre developed a solid foundation in partnership and financial services tax compliance during her time at PricewaterhouseCoopers. In February 2018, she left public accounting to take a job as an Investment Accountant at the Texas Municipal Retirement System where she gained experience in financial reporting for a large investment fund.
In February 2019, Diedre joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter for its core values of supporting its clients, people, and community to the best of its ability. Diedre is very excited to be back in public accounting with a firm that broadens her experience in taxation and helps its people and clients achieve their goals.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Texas A&M University - Master of Science in Taxation
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants