Danielle started her career in public accounting spending time at both Arthur Andersen LLP and Deloitte & Touche LLP, providing audit and assurance services to a variety of clients.
Danielle then spent more than seven years in industry, first joining Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. as an Internal Auditor, where she assisted in implementing the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley program, including all aspects of the program, working both locally and internationally. Danielle then moved to Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. as an Internal Auditor where the focus was on both Sarbanes-Oxley and as well as traditional internal audit work.
Danielle joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2012 and is excited to work for a firm with an exceptional reputation and a strong sense of community. She looks forward to making use of her industry experience while continuing to broaden her horizons.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Texas State University - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Texas State University - Master in Accountancy
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- First Baptist Church Austin, Children’s Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants