Dan began his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Austin serving as a senior in the assurance practice. During his five years there, he gained valuable experience serving public and privately-held companies operating in various industries, focusing mainly on technology, healthcare, and manufacturing.
Dan joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2018 in the transaction advisory services practice. He serves small and mid-size businesses across different industries, assisting them in completing Mergers & Acquisitions and Due Diligence Consulting.
- Binghamton University (SUNY) - Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Concentration in Finance
- Binghamton University (SUNY) - Master of Science in Accounting
- Andy Roddick Foundation, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants