Cody began his career with Tate and Tryon in Washington DC, after graduating from The University of Tulsa. While there he gained nonprofit experience working with clients ranging from traditional charitable organizations to large trade associations on financial statement and single audit engagements. He worked in the firm’s single audit committee, providing training and guidance on single audit engagements.
Cody recently joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter and is proud to work for a public accounting firm that values its clients, its people, and the Central Texas community. He provides value-added auditing and consulting services to small and mid-size businesses in various industries. He looks forward to developing a diverse client base with a primary focus on nonprofit organizations in the Austin and Central Texas area.
- Single Audit
- Governmental Retrospective Cost Settlements (RCS)
- The University of Tulsa - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Generation SERVE, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants