Chris performs transaction advisory services at Maxwell Locke & Ritter. Chris joined the firm in 2015 after serving as a senior consultant in the Disputes and Investigations group at Navigant Consulting, where he assisted clients and their counsel in addressing complex financial, accounting and economic disputes.
Prior to his time in consulting, Chris worked for four years in the audit practice of Deloitte & Touche, where he served as audit senior, performing financial statement and internal control audits for both public and private clients in the manufacturing, technology, construction, and defense contracting industries.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Texas Tech University - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master in Professional Accounting
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants