Casey joined ML&R Wealth Management LLC in September 2015, where she provides day-to-day support for the advisors and advisor associates. About the firm’s family friendly policies, Casey believes “ML&R gives me the ability to not only succeed in the workplace, but also at home.”
Casey began her business career with Wells Fargo Bank in 2006. She worked in New Braunfels and Westlake and held positions of teller, personal banker, and service manager. In her four years as a manager, she had an opportunity to lead a ten person team to success in compliance and operations. While working in Westlake, she worked alongside the Wells Fargo Advisor Group and was able to help her customers succeed financially.
- Wealth Managment
- Texas State University - Elementary Education
- Central Texas College
- Hope & Love 4 Kids, Assistant Director
- Capital Area Food Bank, Volunteer
- Central Texas Tres Dias, Corresponding Sec.
- Hays County Food Bank, Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Any Baby Can, Volunteer
- Mini's and Friends, Volunteer