Carol began her career in the Dallas office of Ernst & Young in 1993 where she worked with C corporation clients to provide tax services in a wide range of areas. After her tenure with Ernst & Young, she began her time with Albert Fisher, Inc., a produce company headquartered in the UK where she worked on its tax compliance and consulting issues.
In 1997, Carol moved to Austin where she enjoyed a long tenure with Powell, Ebert & Smolik, P.C., in which she provided tax compliance and tax and business consulting for a diverse group of clients including closely-held businesses, partnerships, and high-wealth family entities.
Carol joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in August 2018 and is excited to be working for a firm that values its people and community along with providing outstanding client service.
- Real Estate & Construction
- High-net Worth Individuals
- Professional Services
- Wholesale & Retail
- Texas Tech University - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Texas Tech University - Master of Science in Accounting, Taxation
- Lake Travis High School, PTO Volunteer
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure Austin, Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants