Candace began her career in the Houston office of Deloitte Tax, LLP in 2014 where she worked in the Multistate Tax Services group. During her tenure at Deloitte, she developed an expertise in corporate and passthrough state income and franchise tax. In 2017 she moved to their Seattle office where she became a manager, and her focus was on real estate investment management.
At the end of 2020 Candace decided to move back to Texas and make the switch to a smaller accounting firm so she could focus on serving her community more directly. She joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2021 and is grateful to have found a firm that puts as much emphasis on taking care of its clients and employees as it does the community it serves.
- Business Services
- Investment Management
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Austin Pets Alive, Volunteer
- Landmark Worldwide, Course Supervisor
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants