Britney started her accounting career at KPMG in Houston after she graduated from Texas A&M University in May of 2011. While at KPMG, Britney developed a foundation in corporate, partnership, and individual tax compliance while servicing clients in the oil and gas sector within and outside of Texas.
In December 2015, Britney joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter for its core mission that values its clients, its people, and the Austin community. Since joining ML&R, Britney has broadened her tax experience working with closely held businesses in various sectors. Britney enjoys being part of a team that not only broadens her experience in taxation but promotes and encourages her involvement in the community.
- Food & Beverage
- Wholesale & Retail
- Real Estate
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Texas A&M University - Master in Professional Accounting
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher – Pursuing 300 hour certification with Eastside Yoga (June 2017 June 2018)
- Back on My Feet, Vice Chair of Associate Board & Team Leader
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants