Brian began his career at KPMG in Dallas, serving as a senior associate in the audit practice. During his three years there, he gained valuable experience serving a variety of private clients primarily in the asset management industry.
Brian joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in May 2021, in the transaction advisory services practice, serving private equity investors and strategic buyers. He provides a variety of services, including buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence and post-acquisition working capital analysis.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- University of Texas at Austin - Master in Professional Accounting, Financial Reporting and Assurance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants