Brandon grew up in Macon, Missouri and currently resides in the Kansas City area. He studied Accounting at the University of Central Missouri and spent 4 years with RSM before joining Maxwell Locke & Ritter. During his time at RSM he gained experience in a wide range of industries from corporate and pass-through tax compliance, to multistate taxation, and U.S. tax aspects of doing business abroad.
He joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter as a remote employee in January of 2023. He is excited to be a part of a team that truly values it’s people and is looking forward to continuing to learn and grow his professional expertise.
- Real Estate & Construction
- University of Central Missouri, Master of Arts in Accountancy
- University of Central Missouri, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants