Atulya began her accounting career in 2010 after graduating with a Masters in Accounting & Information Management from University of Texas at Dallas. She then worked with specialized tax firms in Dallas helping Individuals and small business owners with complex accounting and tax issues. She provided tax compliance and consulting services to high net-worth individuals as well as privately owned businesses in industries such as family groups, professional services, healthcare and transportation.
Atulya moved to Austin in 2021 and joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter. She enjoys building rapport with clients and looks forward to developing a diverse client base and expanding client relationships.
- High Net-Worth Individuals
- Professional Services
- Pass Through Entities
- Ryerson University, Canada - Bachelor of Commerce in Retail Management
- University of Texas at Dallas - Master of Science in Accounting & Information Management
- Preston Elementary School PTA, Volunteer
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, Volunteer