Ashley began her public accounting career in the Austin office of PricewaterhouseCoopers, where she provided audit and assurance services to clients in a variety of industries including technology, consumer goods and services, health care, semi-conductor, housing, and mortgage lending institutions. As a senior associate, she was responsible for providing audit and assurance services for public and privately-held companies in the technology, retail, and manufacturing industries.
Ashley joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2013 and enjoys working for a reputable firm that values its clients and people. She looks forward to developing a diverse client base with a primary focus on technology and middle-market businesses in the Austin and Central Texas area.
- Wholesale & Retail
- Texas Tech University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Texas Tech University - Master of Science in Accountancy
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Austin Stone, Welcome Committee
- Texas Tech University Alpha Phi Omega, Member
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- Boys and Girls Club of America, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants