Alex began her public accounting career with Grant Thornton in the San Francisco Audit Services group. For five years, she served nonprofit organizations and companies ranging from small private start‐ups to large international public companies in the software, technology, food and beverage, and consumer product industries. Alex moved to Austin and joined the team at Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2013. She continues to manage audit engagements for clients primarily in the nonprofit and technology niches. Alex’s favorite part of being an auditor is the day‐to‐day challenges she faces which promote constant personal and professional growth.
Alex graduated as Valedictorian of her class at the University of San Francisco, with an Accounting major and French minor. While in college, she attended a semester at the Institute of European Studies in Paris, France to study the culture and language.
- Professional Services
- University of San Francisco - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Generation SERVE, Finance Committee Member
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Capital Area Food Bank, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants