Maxwell Locke & RItter is a proud sponsor of the 28th annual Fast 50 Awards, brought to you by the Austin Business Journal. If your company can show net revenue growth during the last three years (even if one wasn’t as successful as the other two) the Austin Business Journal would like to honor you.
Has your company grown over the past three years?
ABJ is looking for the Central Texas businesses that can show impressive revenue growth when combining figures from 2018, 2019 and 2020. All submissions must be verified by an accountant and will be reviewed by Maxwell Locke & Ritter for ranking purposes.
Successful nominations will:
- Demonstrate annual net revenue in each of the past three fiscal years. Net revenue is what was derived from sales of products or services.
- Show a minimum net revenue more than $500,000 in each fiscal year of 2018, 2019 and 2020 and be willing to publicize this information.
- Be an independent, privately held corporation, proprietorship or partnership (not a majority-owned subsidiary or division) with headquarters in Travis, Hays, Williamson, Caldwell Bastrop or Burnett County. State agencies, government and print media are not eligible.
Companies will be ranked in two groups – revenue from $500,000 to $9,999,999, and $10 million-plus.
Nominate in three easy steps.
- Download and complete the verification forms.
- Note: The verification form must include a signature from both your company’s CFO and your CPA certified accountant.
- Complete the nomination form.
- Upload verification forms to the nomination form and submit by July 30th, 2021.
The nomination form cannot be saved. Copy and paste nomination form into a Word document to save your responses. If you have any question about nominations or how to nominate a local business, contact email@example.com.