After beginning his public accounting career with the Austin office of Coopers & Lybrand, Sean joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 1997 and was promoted to partner in 2002.
As a partner in ML&R’s tax practice, Sean specializes in serving owners of closely-held businesses. In addition to IRS compliance and reporting requirements, he has used his expertise to assist clients in numerous other areas, including business formation, mergers and acquisitions, IRS examinations, multi-state and international issues, business succession, estate planning and an assortment of other tax planning engagements. Sean also oversees the tax services provided to the majority of ML&R’s nonprofit clients and has used this experience to assist nonprofit organizations with a variety of issues.
- Business Services
- Real Estate
- Wholesale & Retail
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration with High Honors
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Central Baptist Church, Operations/Finance Team (past chair)
- Round Rock Chamber of Commerce; Leadership Round Rock – Class of 2012
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants