Glenn’s career in public accounting has focused on providing tax and consulting services to clients. Additionally, he has played a primary role in the design and implementation of Maxwell Locke & Ritter’s paperless procedures, controls and use of technology in order to maximize internal efficiencies and improve client service.
Prior to coming to Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 1998, Glenn was an associate at Frank Melvin & Associates and Mikeska Monahan & Peckham, respectively, focusing on corporate, partnership and individual tax consultation, preparation and review.
Glenn enjoys building long-term relationships with his clients and assisting them in reaching their financial goals. Above all, he enjoys working for Maxwell Locke & Ritter, a firm with high integrity and good reputation throughout the community.
- The State University of New York College at Brockport - Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Economics Minor
- Austin Community College - Associate of Applied Science in Accounting
- Capital Area Food Bank, Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Fundraiser and Race for the Cure Participant
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Fundraiser and Light the Night Participant
- KLRU, Green Member
- KUT, Sustaining Member
- American Heart Association, Fundraiser and Heart Walk Participant
- MoveabilityAustin, Treasurer
- AIDS Services of Austin, Fundraiser and AIDS Walk Austin Participant
- American Lung Association, Fundraiser and Fight for Air Climb Participant
- American Cancer Society, Relay for Life Participant
- El Buen Samaritano, ESL Volunteer Instructor 2007-2008
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants