Elaine began her accounting career in San Francisco with Novogradac & Company LLP in 2000, where she provided both attestation and tax services for privately-held companies, primarily focused on the residential real estate and non-profit industries. She then worked as a senior accountant and played an important role in the function of internal corporate accounting by performing consolidation, year-end closing, financial reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and assisting in year-end audit. Elaine returned to public accounting as a tax supervisor in 2005, where she served primarily high net-worth individuals, law firms, real estate, restaurants and bio-tech clientele.
Elaine moved to Austin and joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter LLP in 2006. Since joining the team, she has provided tax planning, tax compliance and consulting services to her clients concentrating on large investment partnerships, venture capital/private equity firms, high net-worth individuals and closely-held businesses.
- High Net-Worth Individuals
- Investment Partnerships
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Closely-Held Businesses
- San Francisco State University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance
- San Francisco State University - Master of Business Administration
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Capital Area Food Bank of Texas-Austin, Volunteer
- Open Door Preschool, Finance Committee, Board Member, Treasurer
- Estate Planning Council of Central Texas, Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin, Member
- Beta Alpha Psi - San Francisco State University Chapter, Member
- United Way Capital Area, Firm Annual Campaign Organizer (2007-2011)