Diana began her career with Ernst & Young LLP in the Austin office after graduating from The University of Texas at Austin. Diana served public and privately-held companies in various industries including technology, venture capital, and employee benefit plans. She went on to join SigmaTel, managing and supervising an accounting team as well as assisting with public filings with the SEC.
Diana has been with Maxwell Locke & Ritter for over 10 years and is proud to work for a public accounting firm that values its clients, its people and the Central Texas community. She provides value added auditing and consulting services to small and mid-size businesses in various industries. Diana is available to her clients year round and serves as their trusted business advisor.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Real Estate
- Employee Benefit Plans
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Texas Exes, Hispanic Alumni Network, Treasurer
- Mission Capital, Social Venture Partner and Accelerator participant
- Austin Chamber Music Center, Finance Committee
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer;
- American Lung Association, Leadership Council Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants